frostwire (5.5.0) stable; urgency=high
* New FrostWire video player.
* New audio preview on cloud based audio search results.
* New video preview on cloud based video search results.
* New Wi-Fi sharing between FrostWire for Desktop and Android.
* New Wi-Fi sharing/announcement/discovery protocol via UPnP standards.
* New Stream Video/Audio stored shared on Android devices.
* UX Improvement: Add folders to library with drag and drop on
* UX Improvement: cloud audio downloads now have album art.
* Core Search Performance lowers CPU usage dramatically while indexing.
* Core Improvement: broader compatibility on cloud demuxed downloads.
* UI Improvement: partial download/torrent content window now includes
file extension, file type icon.
* UI Improvement: when opening youtube url, the file selection dialog
has type/quality hints to guide user on the options available for
* UI Improvement: audio player simplified, no stop button.
* UI Improvement: Transfer manager now has ‘Clear Inactive’ button.
* Bug fix: Run on startup for Mac finally works. The BitTorrent network
will get a boost of upstream bandwidth.
– FrostWire Team Thu, 29 Nov 2012 16:00:00 -0500