We’ve heard your complaints about bugs and we’ve fixed some of them, we’re working on some more and soon we’ll release a new version, among some that have already been fixed:
– Updates on the “Connection Doctor” component, to address connectivity issues
– Updates on secondary (after-search) loading logic. Loads secondary overlay on the spot, more room for FrostClick artist promotions.
– Fixes a bug where the media player would loop non-stop without playing all the songs on a playlist once it found an mp3 it could not play
– Fixes a bug on for Mac OSX where FrostWire would only download torrents opened via Finder if it was already running. Torrents now launch FrostWire and start downloading at once.
– Updates video help link to point to YouTube video of how to install FrostWire on Mac. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hakWq8q8CHQ
Basically we’ll be addressing issues with Connectivity, Some Mp3 files not playing, and other usability issues.
There’s some other work on the way to cut about 80% to 90% of the fake search results, but it could make it on FrostWire 4.18.2 if we can’t have it done in time for 4.18.1.
FrostWire 4.18.1 will also have access to a new network of Community Hosted UHC servers that will allow many more peers to get Turbo Charged right away.
Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it.