frostwire (5.6.1) stable; urgency=high
* New Feature: New simplified, more responsive, faster user interface.
* New Feature: Audio player can detect Facebook and Twitter urls
inside .mp3 ID3 Tags to display Facebook and Twitter icons of the
the corresponding artists.
* fwplayer.exe improved unicode and HLS (Http Live Streaming) support.
* New Feature: Change font size with Ctrl/Cmd + ‘+’, Ctrl/Cmd + ‘-‘.
* New Feature: Close search tabs with Ctrl/Cmd + ‘w’.
* New Feature: Switch search tabs with Ctrl+Tab, Ctrl+Shift+Tab
* New Feature: Switch search tabs with Cmd+Shift+[, Cmd+Shift+]
* New Feature: Search engines can be disabled in global options.
* Improved and optimized table rendering for search results and library files.
* Refreshed presentation of search results.
* New splash screen format.
* Fixed issue related to smart search configuration.
* Fixed NPE that would cause library table rendering issues.
* Fixed NPE while searching in starred.
* Fixed popup menu in search result displayer.
* Fixed DnD between playlists (some inconsistencies with order index).
* All FrostWire libraries now come in a single FrostWire.jar file.
* Major cleanup of the FrostWire code base.
— FrostWire Team Thu, 20 Jun 2013 00:12:08 -0500