NOTICE: If you’re currently having issues with search on 1.3.2 and below it is advised that you turn off Torrents.fm search until 1.3.3 is out.
– Search (we had an issue where torrent.fm search was broken and slowing down the app from getting any other search results, past whatever came in first before querying torrents.fm)
– Pasting a Soundcloud URL on Search.
– Pasting a Soundcloud Playlist URL on Search.
– Pasting a Soundcloud URL on (+) transfers.
– Pasting a Soundcloud Playlist URL on (+) transfers.
– Searching youtube videos by pasting a YouTube url on search.
– Scrolling through search results, my audio, my pictures should be smoother/faster.
Please report any crashes ASAP.
We are still fixing a few more issues that occur when the internet connection is dropped and recovered, or when the user disconnects the Bittorrent engine from the Preferences screen and tries to re-connect. As soon as we’re done with these fixes and any more reported crashes are fixed we’ll be releasing 1.3.3.
This version should feel a lot faster.
Changelog FrostWire 1.3.3 - JUNE/23/2014 - Improvements in memory consumption and performance for image caching. - Download Soundcloud Tracks and Playlists by entering URL on search box. - Download Soundcloud Tracks and Playlists by entering URL on Transfer "+" control. - Search YouTube videos by pasting YouTube URL on search box. - Fixes issues with Torrents.fm search. - Transparent use of ViewHolder pattern in ListViews. - GSON library update. - Picasso library update.