We’ve addressed a number of crashes and fixes reported by FrostWire users by improving the way FrostWire caches images in memory. We’ve fixed issues related to search (Torrents.fm search was freezing the app) and cloud downloads.
We’ve also added a new feature, try pasting a Soundcloud or YouTube url on your search box or transfer’s screen (+) button to see what happens, you can now search for a specific YouTube video, or download a Soundtrack cloud or playlist if you have the corresponding URL in the clipboard.
FrostWire 1.3.3 – JUNE/27/2014
– Improvements in memory consumption and performance for image caching.
– Download Soundcloud Tracks and Playlists by entering URL on search box.
– Download Soundcloud Tracks and Playlists by entering URL on Transfer “+” control.
– Search YouTube videos by pasting YouTube URL on search box.
– Fixes YouTube download error.
– Fixes issue with Connect/Disconnect preferences button.
– Fixes issues with Torrents.fm search.
– Transparent use of ViewHolder pattern in ListViews.
– GSON library update.
– Picasso library update.