This new FrostWire release enables newer KitKat devices to make use of the SD Card.
Lots of important updates, better handling of large uploads, more updates on the music player, updated translations for Spanish, French, Polish, Portuguese; crashes and freezes fixed.
Changelog FrostWire 1.3.4 – JULY/20/2014
– Large torrent downloads start a lot faster. Prevents possible
freezing (ANR) on some devices.
– Restored SD Card writing capabilities under new Android rules.
WARNING: All files stored to the application’s SD Card folder
will be lost in the event of uninstalling. This is a problem
for every application on Android, not by our design.
Make sure to backup or sync files saved to the SD Card.
– Doesn’t prefer external storage as the app install path.
– Opens Music Player window when playing a song from My Music.
– Moved vuze settings files to primary external private folder.
– Updated Preferences screen, setting groups now in separate sub-screens.
– Cleans up empty .torrent placeholder files when single torrent file download complete.
– Translation updates for Spanish, French, Polish, Portuguese.