(If you are on Android right now, don’t download it with Chrome, as Google now wants to censor out apps outside of Google Play and it will not open the installer after you download it, use Firefox instead, or a use File Explorer to open the .apk installer after you have downloaded it)
Saturday, Sep. 26th 2015
We have replaced our web engine and now we have an even better app.
This means, faster search results, faster-more reliable cloud downloads and previews, less memory usage, less battery usage.
We’ve also fixed several search sources, SoundCloud, Bitsnoop and KAT are back.
There’s also a ton of user experience details we’ve taken care of that we hope you don’t even notice, as everything should just work.
FrostWire is 100% Free, Support FrostWire Developers with a donation today
FrostWire 1.6.4 – SEPTEMBER/24/2015
– New http engine based on okhttp, uses pooled connections, less threads, less memory.
– Visited previews also marked as visited and remembered during session.
– Fixes SoundCloud.
– Fixes KAT search.
– Fixes BitSnoop search.
– Browse and manage your .torrent files.
– Browsing document files now reveals all saved .apk files.
– Multiple crash fixes on audio player.
– No more annoying yellow notification messages when removing tracks.
– UX: My files won’t forget your search filter if you overscroll for a refresh.