Have a happy week! Now you can download the latest release of FrostWire for Windows, Mac and Linux. This update has a lot of important fixes. It’s a really stable version that you will love. Also, if you like to create playlists on FrostWire, now the playlists will sort songs by track number if its available.
frostwire (6.2.1) stable; urgency=high
* Fixes issue where a corrupted .torrent inside the libtorrent folder
would make FrostWire crash on startup.
* Fixes issue where partial downloads from search results would download.
the rest of the .torrent files.
* Fixes bug on search results display where action cell would dissapear
when clicking on the play preview button.
* New jlibtorrent 22.214.171.124.
* New playlists now sort songs by track number if track number available.
— FrostWire Team <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 13 Jan 2016 16:12:48 -0500