Today we are happy to announce a new version of FrostWire for Windows, Mac and Linux. FrostWire 6.3.1 fixes some bugs related to jlibtorrent. Also, we added a new option that allows you to see the old transfers screen. Now you can select if you want the transfers as an individual tab or together below the search results in split view.
frostwire (6.3.1) stable; urgency=high
* New: “View > Search/Transfers split screen” option.
* New jlibtorrent 188.8.131.52
* jlibtorrent: fixed crash on invalid input in http_parser
* jlibtorrent: early resume data reset when fatal_disk_error
* jlibtorrent: optimize allow-fast logic
* jlibtorrent: fixed inverted priority of incoming piece suggestions
* jlibtorrent: fixed bug related to flag_merge_resume_http_seeds flag
* jlibtorrent: don’t add peers from url if add_torrent_impl returns invalid handle
* HTTP client improvements
* EZTV fixes
* New icon for TorrentDownloads search results
— FrostWire Team <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 16 Jun 2016 18:42:00 -0500
Do you have an Android phone? Now you can have FrostWire Plus totally free!