FrostWire 6.3.5 includes a lot of fixes in order to bring you a better user experience. Please read the changelog if you want to know what are the new changes!
frostwire (6.3.5) stable; urgency=high
* New jlibtorrent 18.104.22.168
* Fixes download issues with BitSnoop search results.
* KAT search removed
* Updated Java Runtime Environment (1.8-b102)
* Codebase cleanup
* Search result table cells have more padding for readability
* Clicking on the status bar speed indicator shows active transfers
* Fixed internal magnet downloads showing up in transfers (windows only)
What is FrostWire?
FrostWire, a BitTorrent Client & YouTube Downloader that makes it easier to search, download, play and share content from the BitTorrent network & cloud sources, all in one place, announced today its new ‘preview’ and ‘play as you download’ capabilities for Android phones and tablets. The new preview feature not just enables users with a more convenient way to find and discover content, it makes downloading optional in some cases.
Get a VPN
If you want to protect your privacy while you’re browsing on the Internet, or using FrostWire, or any App, we strongly recommend you to get a VPN. VPN stands for a Virtual Private Network. It’s a service that provides you a secure encrypted connection to other computers on the internet, some VPN services also provide anonymity when connecting to servers and other computers online. If you do not connect to the internet via VPN, all information coming out of your computer, including your IP address, is open to whoever wants to access them.