Good morning! We’re glad to announce a new build of FrostWire Plus 1.9.9. for Android. As you probably know, we released FrostWire 1.9.9 a month ago, but we’re still improving that version before entering the FrostWire 2.0 era. The new build of FrostWire Plus 1.9.9. has a lot of changes and we are really proud of all the new improvements! Now you will have more search results thanks to our team who fixed all the search engines of FW.
FrostWire 1.9.9 – SEP/28/2017
– Search: More search results when not in WiFi
– Search: New Pixabay image search
– Search: YT, SC, EZTV, Torlock, Yify, Zooqle fixed
– Search: BTJunkie removed
– Transfers: New ‘Seeding’ tab
– Download: Yify magnets can now be found in DHT
– Creative Commons Features removed for Google Play users, available on FrostWire Plus
– BitTorrent and DHT IPv6 connectivity improvements
– New jlibtorrent 188.8.131.52-RC4
– Improved SSL compatibility
– Filtering bug fixes
– Audio Player ‘Clear Queue’ fix
– Crash fixes, performance upgrades
– ogury 2.2.1, applovin-sdk 7.3.2, mopub 4.16.1
– compileSDK 26, gms 11.2.2, gradle 4.1, android support 26.0.2, okhttp 3.9.0
– Update in VPN offering
– Fixes freeze copying magnets to clipboard
– Less ads
– Music player has all horizontal layouts
– Warn user about Internet Connection dropped
What is FrostWire?
FrostWire is a free, open source BitTorrent client first released in September 2004, as a fork of LimeWire. It was initially very similar to LimeWire in appearance and functionality, but over time developers added more features, including support for the BitTorrent protocol and a full blown media player.