Happy Monday! We’re glad to announce this pre-release of FrostWire Plus for Android. This new version includes several fixes related to search results.
On the other hand, remember that with FrostWire 2.0 you can now:
- check the transfer status of your torrent in a cleaner interface with more info
- check the details of your torrent transfer and access/copy its hash and a magnet link
- check the storage path for each torrent transfer separately
- set download and upload speeds for each transfer separately (especially useful if you want to prioritize downloads)
- add and remove trackers to each torrent transfer
- check which peers you are connected to
- watch the torrent pieces come together in real time (surprisingly mesmerizing!)
FrostWire 2.0.2 build 491 - FEB/12/2018 - Zooqle search fixes - TorrentDownloads search fixes - LimeTorrents search fixes - Library updates: jlibtorrent 126.96.36.199-RC1, applovin 7.8.2, ogury 2.2.8
What is FrostWire?
FrostWire is a free, open source BitTorrent client first released in September 2004, as a fork of LimeWire. It was initially very similar to LimeWire in appearance and functionality, but over time developers added more features, including support for the BitTorrent protocol and a full blown media player.