Good morning! Begin your day downloading the new release of FrostWire Plus for Android! This update has a lot of performance and stability improvements. In addition, we update our services to keep up with the best technology torrent and Android.
FrostWire 1.9.6 - JUN/09/2017
- Performance and stability improvements
- New jlibtorrent 184.108.40.206
- GSON 2.8.1
- Google Play Libraries 11.0.0
- Ogury 2.1.6
- AppLovin 7.2.0
- Fixes Seeding setting bug
- Improves and fixes bugs in Transfer's action bar menu options
- Fixes issue with documents query filter
What is FrostWire?
FrostWire is a free, open source BitTorrent client first released in September 2004, as a fork of LimeWire. It was initially very similar to LimeWire in appearance and functionality, but over time developers added more features, including support for the BitTorrent protocol and a full blown media player.
Got stickers yet?
TAG and let let others know there’s a near by FrostWire Wi-Fi sharing area.
What we fixed on 5.5.1:
frostwire (5.5.1) stable; urgency=high
* New Clear Inactive button on transfers.
* New setting to use the default system media player instead of
* New Download Cloud URLs, Torrents and Magnets by entering
urls on the search field.
* New toggle full screen video playback with double click.
* Enhancement: Library file tables now show file modified date field and
files are sorted by it in descending order so user can easily find
newest files added to the library.
* Enhancement: Playlist tables now show the track number column and
are by default sorted by it in ascending order to enjoy
albums in the order they were meant to be heard by the content
* Enhancement: mime type guessing is faster when sharing files on Wi-Fi
* Bug fix: Library was getting confused with file extensions as part of file names.
* Bug fix: sharing/unsharing popup menu behavior while sharing on Wi-Fi
* Bug fix: resizing issues on preview download dialogs.
* Bug fix: filtering on torrent detail dialog was broken.
* Bug fix: Library continuous playback working from play button.
* Bug fix: Cloud download error fixed.
* Bug fix: Media lib unicode issue.
-- FrostWire Team Mon, 10 Dec 2012 20:00:00 -0500