Good morning! Begin your day downloading the new release of FrostWire Plus for Android! We’re glad to announce that we added a new torrent search engine (Zooqle), so now you’re going to get more results! Also, we fixed other search engines (Torlock and Monova). On the other hand, we fixed some bugs for a better user experience!
FrostWire 1.9.2 - APR/19/2017
- New jlibtorrent 188.8.131.52
- New Zooqle search
- Torlock, Monova search fixed
- Mininova search discontinued
- All menus now show icons to visually identify actions
- Fixes issues preventing FrostWire to cleanly shutdown its services on Exit
- Hides Android top status bar when previewing videos in full screen mode
- Fixes video preview bug that would overlay ad and download button
over video if user went to full screenmode too soon
- Mopub/Ogury integration
What is FrostWire?
FrostWire is a free, open source BitTorrent client first released in September 2004, as a fork of LimeWire. It was initially very similar to LimeWire in appearance and functionality, but over time developers added more features, including support for the BitTorrent protocol and a full blown media player.
There is no better thing to start a week updating your apps. Now, we bring you the latest release of FrostWire Plus. Install it know and enjoy all the fixes and optimizations.
FrostWire 1.7.9 – AUG/03/2016
– Faster app shutdown.
– Use audio as ringtone fixed for Android 6 devices.
– Optimizations, cleanup, crash fixes.
– Fixes bug where app wouldn’t shutdown.
What is FrostWire?
FrostWire, a BitTorrent Client & YouTube Downloader that makes it easier to search, download, play and share content from the BitTorrent network & cloud sources, all in one place, announced today its new ‘preview’ and ‘play as you download’ capabilities for Android phones and tablets. The new preview feature not just enables users with a more convenient way to find and discover content, it makes downloading optional in some cases.
Now we won’t show the same YouTube search result for each download quality available on the main search results. We’ll just show you the video title, and when you click on it you will be able to pick which format and download size you want it depending on your needs and network conditions.