We’re still working on FrostWire 2.0, but right now we invite you to download our latest build of FrostWire 1.9.9! This new release includes a lot of fixed bugs, and quality improvements!
FrostWire 1.9.9 build 471 – NOV/29/2017
– App Startup is faster
– Multiple freezes fixed, memory leaks fixed, crashes fixed
– Android Jelly-Bean (<4.4) support dropped, minSdkVersion=19
– Library updates: jlibtorrent 188.8.131.52-RC3, gms 11.6.0, mopub 4.18.0, flexbox 0.3.1, applovin 7.5.0, presage 2.2.2
– Image viewer can now go to next and previous pictures with fling gesture
– Update system refactor, cleanup, updates shown on nav menu
– New Afrikaans translation
– Transfer screen on rotation would not keep last tab selected
– Java 8 usage, gradle 4.3.1
– compileSDKVersion 27, support libraries 27.0.1, kotlin plugin 1.1.51
– Material design dialog update
– TPB domain update
What is FrostWire?
FrostWire is a free, open source BitTorrent client first released in September 2004, as a fork of LimeWire. It was initially very similar to LimeWire in appearance and functionality, but over time developers added more features, including support for the BitTorrent protocol and a full blown media player.